The average size of a man’s genitals fascinates both men and women (to a lesser amount, according to research).
Many people are surprised to learn that, contrary to popular belief, men’s male genitalia sizes are lower and more consistent throughout the world than previously thought. The size of a man’s penis is mostly controlled by his genes, not his environment.
In addition, studies demonstrate that good eating habits in childhood and adolescence are crucial to a child’s growth and development.
Many studies have tried to link male genitalia’s length to total body size (especially height), but the relationships have been shown to be insignificant. It’s also been established that male genitalia size can’t be determined by a person’s shoe, hands, or fingers based on their male genitalia size.
There are two primary reasons why compiling a comprehensive list of the typical male genitalia sizes across various nations is difficult. Simply because compiling global data sometimes requires pulling together results from several smaller regional research, many of which did not share the same set of factors.
The second reason is that self-reported data is often used in investigations of erect penis length, and this data is notoriously untrustworthy.
While the data presented here is current and accurate, it should still be taken with a grain of salt since it may not be accurate in the future. For an erect penis, the global average length is 5.35 inches, or 13.58 centimeters (cm).
There were 17.61 centimeters (6.93 inches) in Ecuador, the biggest average size, and 10.01 centimeters (3.95 inches) in Cambodia, the shortest average size. At 10.54 percent of body height, Ecuador’s average male genitalia size is also the highest in the world.
The countries with the largest erect penis are:
- Ecuador – 17.61 cm (6.93 inches)
- Cameroon – 16.67 cm (6.56 inches)
- Bolivia – 16.51 cm (6.5 inches)
- Sudan – 16.47 cm (6.48 inches)
- Haiti – 16.01 cm (6.3 inches)
- Senegal – 15.89 cm (6.26 inches)
- Gambia – 15.88 cm (6.25 inches)
- Netherlands – 15.87 cm (6.25 inches)
- Cuba – 15.87 cm (6.25 inches)
- Zambia – 15.78 cm (6.21 inches)
Also See: Obesity Rates by Country 2022
The countries with the shortest erect penis length are:
- Cambodia – 10.04 cm (3.95 inches)
- Burma – 10.70 cm (4.21 inches)
- Taiwan – 10.78 cm (4.24 inches)
- Philippines – 10.85 cm (4.27 inches)
- Sri Lanka – 10.89 cm (4.29 inches)
- Hong Kong – 11.19 cm (4.41 inches)
- Bangladesh – 11.20 cm (4.41 inches)
- Thailand – 11.45 cm (4.51 inches)
- Vietnam – 11.47 cm (4.52 inches)
- Malaysia – 11.49 cm (4.52 inches)
|Country||Erect Length (cm)||Body Size (m)||% of Height|
|Central African Republic||15.3300||9.1100|